Cross Border Challenge Race Series
The Cross Border Challenge Race Series is a series of quality race events scheduled around Cumberland County between the months of April to October. There is something for everyone: 5K, 10K, runners, walkers, children’s races, beautiful scenery, great friends, medals, awards, surprises and so much more.
The Cross Border Challenge series races are an initiative of the Cumberland Y Service Club.
Net profits from the Cross Border Challenge Series Races go to support local charitable community organizations.
- Spring Tune Up5KSaturday, May 10th, 2014Cancelled
- Cross Border Challenge5K, 10K, & Half MarathonFriday, June 20th, 2014 – Saturday, June 21st, 2014
- Four Fathers Run5K, 10K, & Half MarathonSaturday, September 27th, 2014
- Amherst Pumpkin Fun Run5KSaturday, October 25th, 2014
May 2nd, 2014: The 2014 Spring Tune Up is cancelled and that any entries received will be refunded.
Partners & Sponsors
- Run Nova Scotia
- Amherst News
- 101.7 CKDH
- Cumberland Y Service Club
- CFTA 107.9fm
- YMCA of Cumberland
- Archway Insurance
- Atlantic Chip Event Timing
- Running Room
- Atlantic Windows
- Town of Amherst
- Municipality of the County of Cumberland
- IMP Group
- Vogue Optical
The Amherst Y's Men's Club was chartered in 1962 and has been an important part of the YMCA and community since that time. In 2009 we changed our name to the Cumberland Y Service Club to reflect who we are and what we do: men and women serving the Cumberland Y.